Friday, June 27, 2008

look at me!

this is teege in the pool with baby eric.(my mom's neighbors little boy)








check out my new swim trunks!




happy water boy!!

you can't see them here. and i'm not sure when it happened, but there are 2 teeth!
they are just barely above the surface. and those suckers are sharp!! i'm almost positive both of his bottom front teeth are in. if it's not both of them the other one is not far from breaking the surface.
now i know why he was having such a bad week! poor guy! his mouth was really hurting!
he decided to chew on my finger today when we were in the pool and sure enough, i felt alittle pricking under my finger. not just hard baby gum.

my little boy is growing up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see Snickers is pretending to wear her swim trunks...

LOL! my word verification is "taans"!

jellybean said...

yes, they can't be left out you know! always up in everybodys koolaid. i don't mind so much really.....

Cathy said...

Very CUTE. And, so much like a little daddy! Boy is he getting big.

Cupcake Blonde said...

Awww I love playing in the pool! He looks like he had fun. :)

(Is this the good little next-door neighbor boy or the one with the withering gaze?)

jellybean said...

no,this is the good little next door boy. they live over by my parents. i haven't attempted to have any pool time with the "bratty one"