Tuesday, April 28, 2009

introducing baby natalie joy!

hello all!
here's some pictures of our newest addition!
the basics:
7lbs 10 oz
19 inches
born at 11 15am on april 23

natalie is doing well as are the rest of us. it's funny how much easier things have seemed the 2nd time around. from the beginning to now things have just felt so much better than when teege was born. the delivery was so easy it was almost funny. i was so nervous about inducing and it turned out to be a breeze!
things are going so great i wonder sometimes if i'm dreaming.

i'll be around again soon! enjoy the pictures!



























































4 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you all...what a beautiful family. And I love the picture of Teege patting his new sister on the head. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Finally!

I've been WAITING to hear from you!

Steelers Wine Girl said...

Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I've been out of the loop so long you had a baby. That's just wrong. Obviously, I read this post first, but I am going to go back and read the other posts I've missed.

The baby is beautiful, and I love the name. Your family is gorgeous!

no_iffer said...

congratulations! She's beautiful! I'm so glad everything went so well. That's exactly the way it was with grant - easy cheesy! I'm hope she's a sleeper! :) And a good eater!