Monday, April 6, 2009

sweet berry farm II

heres the rest of the pictures i was telling you i coudln't get.
it appears that when i am logged in to my email thru microsoft outlook i can't right click and "save pitcure as" -BUT if i go in to my email thru MSN i can.
wierd.
so here they are.
the ungracefully bent over butt in the air pics of me gatherin up yummy ripe berries.
and i am SO SORE!
i wans't aware the i was smashing the baby in to my pelvic region while doing thig -but i did.
and now i pay for it when i need to walk around -which is often.
but it was still worth it!



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that, in a way, that kind of activity was good for you.

Copied you some more yoga dvds with pregnancy options- will bring them this weekend.

jellybean said...

i imagine so. i'd love to go again!
thanks for the yoga!

Cupcake Blonde said...

You still look very limber! :)