Tuesday, November 11, 2008

blad de blad de blah......

it rained this morning.
it was nice.
but now the sun is going to come out and it's going to be a steamy 80 degree day for freakin' novemeber. gotta love TX right?
i swear one day i am going to have to move up north if i want to experience real Christmas weather.

my coffee is cold.

i need to clean house.
well, pick up house atleast.
i cleaned before i went and spent 5 days at my moms. but now all of our "going out of town" gear is strewn about and needs to be put away.

it's 10am.i'm still in my jammies.

i think, since there's money left over and it's almost pay day. i am going to attack itunes today. i've just learned you can get the Twilight soundtrack already. and there's some other stuff i want. like the new No Justice album.( have no idea how to put music links up but if you haven't heard them and you like contry you'll love them!! They're i believe what they call Red dirt country. TX/OK contry. they really are great. kind of like corey morrow or blue edmonson or Pat green,only better.)

i want to make pumpkin cake. i just can't seem to get motivated. and it's not even hard!!

oh well, i guess i better go and do something productive before teege wakes up from his nap.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't buy the Twilight soundtrack, my friend, Crystal, is copying it for me, so I'll make you one.

Steelers Wine Girl said...

I am SO jealous of your weather! We've had unseasonably warm weather for the past few weeks (it's been in the mid to upper 60s) and it finally dropped down to the 30s, where it should be, and I can't stand it! At least we haven't had any real snow yet...

jellybean said...

but aunti shades!!!!!!
oh well, glad i checked my blogg. my itunes is loading up as we speak! i'll wait. it wont take that long for me to get a copy from you.
steelers~ i have NEVER seen real snow! i have seen dustings of it melt on the tx ground.down here it can't do much else but fall from the sky and disappear.atleast you don't have to have snow to have christmas i guess.
dh spent christams in Germany one year during deployment. i was so JEALOUS!!

Anonymous said...

She mailed it today.
You will have a copy soon.
Didn't I send you plenty of new music recently?

jellybean said...

yes and i have been playing the death out of it!!
"CHOCOLATE IS A BAND AID, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY......!"
i love it love it love love it!
thank you!
i just had a twilight fit over VP's blog with the music video is all.

Anonymous said...

Love that song- it cracks me up every time!

"...cupid works for the devil..."

Oh, and does baby like "BOP"?

jellybean said...

of course! he doesn't get as excited about it as he does general hospital but he gets his groove on some.
today the soap came on and he's just staring in awe at the tv and then he lets out this squeel of glee and starts bounging! my husband is going to hate me when he gets back.

Cupcake Blonde said...

The iTunes version of the Twilight soundtrack did have three bonus tracks on it (one by Rob Pattinson and two classical pieces from the film) and Borders has an exclusive acoustic version of "Decode" on their CD so I got it from Borders and downloaded the extra Rob Pattison track from online. I shall put both on a CD to Shades and she can make a copy for you and then you will be completely Twilght covered. :)