Saturday, November 15, 2008

saturay

i made chewy(my dog) an appt for the groomers today at noon 30. i guess since petsmart is right next to target i'll go pick up a few things while i'm waiting.

i have to remember to bring in all the plants tonight. it's not supposed to be about 65 today and lows in the low 30's - high 20's. i doubt it will get THAT cold here, but it's supposed to remain at least at freezing for 6-8 hrs -which my plants would not like.

there's nothing else major planned for today. i may check out christmas things at target and see if they have any christmas movies i don't have.

i was going thru my maternity clothes this morning since it's supposed to stay what would feel like "cold" to me all day. i don't have but maybe 3 shirts that are long sleeved. i guess i'll look at maternity clothes while i'm at target too.

last night was the first night that i was kept awake b/c new baby was turning somersaults and wouldn't settle down.
looks like i'm in for another busy-baby pregnancy.

ah well, i better get things straightened up if i'm going to spend some time out and about today.
hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see how purdy my eldest doggy nephew looks when he gets back.

I was going to offer to bring him to my digs and bathe/groom him last weekend, but you didn't seem too worried about it... I know it's unpleassant and a chore right now but daily brushing DOES eliminate most of the doggy odor...

jellybean said...

he does look beautiful! his feet are a miracle. it was 66$ instead of 46$. either i misunderstood or he was that much of a mess. and we bough some toys after so it turned out to be a whopping 100$ trip to petsmart.
they said he did great! and he smells soooo goooooddddd!!
i'll remember that about daily brushing. i need to make it more of a habit.
i wasn't so worried last weekend, but then he just kept seeming to get more smelly.
we're coming thursday for a visit and i'm bringing him then.
they even trimmed his ears and his face. i think they even washed his face. i mean he was cleaned from head to toe. i may make this a monthly habit.

Anonymous said...

Good! Yes, they are very thorough. And what an easy thing to delegate to someone else who is professional and gives such awesome returns! I can't wait to see him! I think this was a good thing and a long time coming! I bet he feel SO. MUCH. BETTER, too!

jellybean said...

he does feel better. you can tell.
he was out laying in the grass today and he looked like a lion. his chect was all puffed up and he was holding his head oh so high! he thinks he's hot stuff.
too bad i won't be able to find a place for much cheaper since he's a big dog. but i figure it will be a nice treat, atleast for chewy, while i'm pregnant and lazy and struggling with doggie smells.

Cupcake Blonde said...

Yay for no more smelly dog! I washed my kitties this weekend and they smell so nice, like babies (since I use Johnson's baby shampoo) And I bet he loved the process.

jellybean said...

vp-he does think he's hot stuff right now! you can tell. he prisses around like he's a king or something.
and you know he loved the attention.they did good. just wish it didn't cost so much.

Steelers Wine Girl said...

I LOVE dogs right after a bath. Their fur is so silky and fun to pet and non-stinky!